SurfSaver - The Filing Cabinet for your Web Pages
Save and search Web pages instantly! SurfSaver lets you save, organize, and search the information you gather on the Internet. Never lose another Web page.
We all know about the "here today, gone tomorrow" nature of the Internet. SurfSaver makes a PERMANENT copy of the important facts and figures you gather on-line... and SurfSaver lets you search the information you save -- an ideal tool for everyone doing online research.
SurfSaver Lets You Save:
- Posts from blogs and forums
... anything you find on the Internet.
Save Web Pages
- Gives you a permanent, searchable archive of stored pages.
- Save complete Web pages including graphics, frames, and formats.
- Save a single page, an entire Web site, or just selected portions of a page.
- Save directly from your browser (seamlessly integrated).
- Add notes, comments, and keywords to the pages you save.
Organize Your On-Line Research
- Organize Web pages into folders that you define.
- Create folders and sub-folders to organize your information.
- Use keywords to categorize your information.
- Easily browse through your folders and saved Web pages.
- Search the full-text of saved Web pages.
- Hits are highlighted in retrieved pages.
- Search for date, title, URL, keyword, or notes.
- Search Line makes searching quick and convenient.
- Search specific folders or all folders.
- Search directly from your browser.
- Support for Boolean as well as proximity searches.
SurfSaver is a free trial software application from the Browser Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-09-20. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
SurfSaver (version 6) has a file size of 6.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 65 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.